<- Previous picture Stop show Next picture ->
Image number 342
oldreigate.com image number 342
Share with ...

"The Grapes" - stop for the Southwark coaches 3 days a week until 1908. Later the HQ of the Cyclists Union. It became part of Knights shop in 1911.

Website Copyright © 2002-2021 Paul Walters.
Ownership of all of the material on this website remains with the respective owners.
No part of the website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means,
electronic or manual, without prior permission from the website author.
Please read a statement on copyright, our privacy policy, and our cookie policy.