<- Previous picture Stop show Next picture ->
Image number 3608
oldreigate.com image number 3608
Share with ...

Ceremony of laying the foundation-stone of the new school-house
at the Philanthropic Society's farm, Red-Hill.

M. De Metz laid the stone. In attendance were the Bishop of St. David's, the Dean of Salisbury, Mr. Adderley, M.P., Mr. H.T. Hope, Mr. A. Beresford Hope, Mr. W. Cotton, Mr. Gladstone, Mr. Penrhyn, Mr. Somers Cocks, M.P., Mr. Stuart, Mr. Phillipps, Mr. Moxon, Rev. J.C. Wynter. The Illustrated London News, 1856.


Website Copyright © 2002-2020 Paul Walters.
Ownership of all of the material on this website remains with the respective owners.
No part of the website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means,
electronic or manual, without prior permission from the website author.
Please read a statement on copyright, our privacy policy, and our cookie policy.